Saturday 18 February 2012

Oooh Mammaliz, snow and ice all gone....yay!  Unfortunately drizzly rain today instead...boo!


Sorry it's been a whole month... K seems very distracted with work and internet video, ready stuff...looks veeery booooring...snugs are available if she's on the laptop though...yay!


<Eric> Meditation classes each morning...I jumped on K the first day, so she shuts the door now...boo hiss...but I always get a proper pick-up snuggly hug when she's done.


<Ernie> She still freaks me out dancing though, I have to escape to the basket under the table. Can't convince me to do snuggly hugs...might start crazy danciness... noooo waaaay!   I do like head-butting her legs when she's typing though...yay!



Tell her our teeth are purrrrfect, no way we need to go anywhere in a horrid cagey thing...we might bite!


Snug ya lots.


E n E xx



No comments:

Post a Comment