Wednesday 14 March 2012

Caged trip out!

Mammaliz,


It's a whole month again, we went for a trip in those cagey things...We thought you'd told K not too...nasty woman pulled bits of yukkiness off our teeth and pushed a pill down our throats...that'd better not happen again any time soon...


<Ernie> I mieowed and mieowed all the way there and all the way back...I was trying to stop K singing but I think she thought it helped...She stopped in the doggy filled building, but I still mieowed in protest.


<Eric> I'm snuggled up to K's bum while she tippety taps for me, warm n snuggly; just hope she doesn't poot and make nasty smelliness like when she's upstairs in the bathroom. Phooooey!


K has a new camera, we been trying not to be too posy...our supermodel session with the Transylvanian couple not appeared, at least they don't want our blood, eh?!  Photos...soon...promise!


E n E
Snug ya lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment